LCM AW15

photo courtesy of Phillip Trengove, Martin Perry and londoncollections.co.uk

London Collection: Mens AW15 finished yesterday and here is a round-up of some of my favourite shows.

Craig Green here
Monochrome. Need I say more? It's got some interesting concepts and I am digging the monochrome 'tassle' look hard. Very organic and clean looks.

Nasir Mazhar here
Loving the colours and textures of the garments. Functionality x Style.
Although I do prefer skinny joggers rather than baggy trackpants.

KTZ here
Prints prints prints. It's got the modern urban street look and some English twist (I believe it's the bowler hat). Such a mesmerising show and it would've been my absolute favourite if not for what looks like real fur. I will have to check back if any items from the new line contains animal products especially fur and exotic animal materials. But besides that, so inspiring.



The Topman Design show that everybody and their exes are talking about. Full-on 70s comeback it was. Heaps of fauxfur (Acardia doesn't use real fur or pelt) which I'm not a fan of. But the cape, the tartan blazers and the fuzzy jumper with a red star look quite intriguing.

YMC here
Navy. Joggers. Sleek. Smart x Sporty. What's not to love.

Also like the all the longline tops in the Astrid Andersen show minus all the fur (I think this is the only thing I hate about every year's AW fashion)

For more shows go to British Fashion Council's youtube channel here

Let me know your thoughts on this LCM. What's your favourite show?

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Theme provided by Nordic Themepark.