sydney film fest

Bought a Flexi 10 pass again this year

It's that time of the year again and it's hard as always to pick 10 films out of three hundred millions of great looking films in their program. So as always I just went for instinct and chose the films I was most interested into before even checking the synopsis, because I know that'd only make things harder.

So my SFF this year will be:

Something Must Break

We are the best!

The Reunion

Black Coal, Thin Ice

Abuse of Weakness

Fell

Tom at the Farm

My Neighbour Totoro

The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness

The Tale of The Princess Kaguya

(click the titles for synopsis and tickets)

Typical that I went for almost all the Ghibli films they have to offer (except for Grave of the Fireflies, for obvious reasons)

Check out their full program here

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Theme provided by Nordic Themepark.