#NZRoadtrip Part 1

Somewhere along the east coast of South Island
The Green Dragon Inn 


Random road side

Fox Glacier

Sunset at Aoraki / Mount Cook

Miss my roadtrip in New Zealand this summer. Such a magical country and I'd love to go back visit it again in the future.

Have to mention that seeing so many glaciers retreating several kilometres from where they used to be a couple of years ago is just heartbreaking, even taking into account that it was austral summer. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to that because of what I'm studying but I think sometimes seeing the actual effect of this anthropogenic climate change is probably more powerful than a list of scientific papers.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Theme provided by Nordic Themepark.